Tuesday 3 May 2011

New designs at Capesthorne Hall

This post features photographic highlights from this weekend's three day event beginning with my pitch in the marquee nicely framed with my own bunting which proved popular. 
Even though it was a relatively quiet weekend, certain of my new designs were popular with customers and in particular my "Kate & Wills" Royal Wedding pin cushions with Friday's celebrations still very fresh in everyone's mind.


I have developed designs for two different types of apron. The cook's apron (blue with pinstripe details - below) comes in two colours and the pinny (bottom) will soon have an aqua/coffee version and most probably a pocket thanks to feedback from customers. Thanks also to my lovely mum for modelling them and showing them off so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment